libstdc++5

Hello,

I am trying to get working an "ibm-jdk-1.5/6".deb JDK (built by myself using "make-jpkg" for lenny/ppc on an iBook G4). I've already used successfully this way of building a Java JDK package for Etch, but for now, "libstdc++5" is missing in Lenny.

Is there any "libstdc++5*powerpc.deb" planned for Lenny ?

Of course, I've tried free jdks that came with Lenny, but they're missing parts for the sofware I have to use with (i.e. GeoGebra for instance : it requires a genuine JDK).

Best regards,

Pascal Chauvin