Re: build architecture (was: [Ada] 4.3.0-rc1 available)

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 21:37 +0100, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> You are correct; I have yet to adjust the test suite to the new paths
> where I build the three runtimes (rts-shared-zcx, rts-static-zcx and
> rts-static-sjlj) instead of just rts.  I have not yet found the time
> to do that, but it is in the TODO file.

Thanks!

> > Only really missing gnat targets for debian are arm and m68k, am I
> > correct?
>
> Yes; however we have not yet built gnat-4.3 for mips or mipsel
> (whereas gnat-4.2 is built on both).  I have to investigate.

As you might now I administrate the GCC Compile Farm project:

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

We currently have 14 P3 1GHz class cores and 12 Opteron 2GHz class cores
distributed in three datacenters in and around Paris, France. We'll soon
add 4 powerful multi core x86_64 machines with two of those in a fourth
datacenter. All thanks to generous sponsors (and FSF France free
software people friendly address book :).

If debian people want an ssh account the procedure is described in the
web page above.

We have no "exotic" architecture machines for now but we have hosting
space and we also have some budget to invest, amount depending on
interest for free software. Let me know if it's interesting for debian.

Is debian using qemu on x86/amd64 machines to build for exotic
architectures? Aurelien Jarno documents some configurations here:

http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_mips_qemu.php

Sincerely,

Laurent