Re: New Parma Polyhedra Library packages

Hi, we did need the packages as a build dependency for gcc-snapshot
(trunk).  the testsuite is run, but we don't abort the build on
errors. see the build logs at http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=ppl,
current bug reports at http://bugs.debian.org/src:ppl.

I hope that Arthur Loiret can provide access to an alpha machine. Note
that Debian conigures gcc on alpha to include -mieee by default. for
testing you'll find other gcc versions installed on this machine
(gcc-4.x).