Re: ada commit in r3030

Selon Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de>:
> Sam, Ludovic, some comments:

I'll take all the blame. Sam did submit the patches but I formatted them for
Debian and wrote the changelog entries.

>  - please merge the changelog entries into the existing gcc-4.3
>    entry.
>  - series file checked in? I don't mind converting the patch
>    system to quilt as long as we find a way for the conditional
>    patches and running the autoconf stuff.

The intention is not to convert to quilt when building, only to be able to use
quilt when updating the patches; see debian/README.maintainers.  It also
explains how I made the series file.

>  - all new patches have:
>      +# remove the next line
>      +exit 0
>    so the patches don't have any effect. Remove the exit line in
>    the template file now.

Thanks for spotting this. I'll do as you suggest and also see if my latest
upload (gnat-4.3 4.3.0-5) was affected by this.

--
Ludovic Brenta.