Perfect Match - Lead Software Developer

Hi,

I am Sucheta, Recruitment consultant. I came across your contact on the web and thought of running past a job opportunity.

I have mentioned 3 positions for you. Please let me know which position you will be most interested to work in. I have also enclosed the candidate submission sheets accordingly. Please refine the CV to match the requirement you are interested in.

Below are 3 positions to be filled:

Location: Dublin, Ireland

Project1:

Microsoft is looking for experienced, top-notch developers with C++ and/or C# skills with experience of working with large data bases/data mining systems for their

You will be contributing to the specification, design, and implementation of state-of-the-art solutions related to distributive computing. This is a unique opportunity to work in an agile and technically challenging start-up environment within a large, global market leader while making a significant impact in building the infrastructure to support new technologies.

Requirements:

  • A minimum of 4 years of relevant product development experience.
  • Outstanding C++ or C# coding skills.
  • Strong database coding skills (SQL)
  • Experience designing, implementing, and shipping complex applications.
  • A proven track record of shipping on time and at a very high quality level.
  • Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive schedules.
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills.
  • A BS CS degree or equivalent.

============================================================================================================

Project 2:

Our client (Microsoft) is looking for Senior Software Development Engineers with strong OO and _javascript_, web services to craft web-based End - User experiences that presents the results of statistical tests on live sites in real or nearly real-time quickly and accurately yet in a way that is understandable to non-technical users. You will explore novel ways to visualize statistical data so that even non-statisticians can correctly interpret the results.

Key requirements:

  • Strong _javascript_ skills are essential, in addition to strong object-oriented programming skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, C#, or C
  • At least 3 - 4 years of relevant product development experience.
  • Strong proficiency in designing and developing web applications and web services.
  • Proven record of shipping on time and at a very high quality level.
  • Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive schedules.
  • Strong English-language verbal and written communication skills.
  • BS CS degree or equivalent (MS/PhD would be a plus)
  • Experience with agile development methodologies would be a plus.
  • Experience in data visualization, web-based GUI development, data warehousing, and statistics would be a plus.

==========================================================================================================

Project 3:

Microsoft is looking for a senior dev lead for adCenter analytics development in the Windows Live Europe team in Dublin, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on Microsoft’s global product development in Europe.

adCenter is part of the MSN Monetization platform and is dedicated to creating a high end, innovative advertising platform to enable advertisers to reach users. As part of the essential tools that we will be offering advertisers and site owners, your team will be building very powerful visualization controls to help advertisers and site owners better understand the effectiveness of their campaigns and their site usage.

We are looking for a highly motivated senior lead and C++/C# developer with a creative, inquisitive and explorative mind. Your team will be responsible for all aspects of product feature development, including design, development and quality. You will be expected to spend a large fraction of your time coding.

Requirements:

  • A minimum of 5 years of relevant product development experience.
  • Experience leading a small, high-energy team working on aggressive schedules
  • Top-notch C++ coding skills with a proven track record of shipping complex code.
  • Experience with building custom controls with GDI+ or other graphics libraries.
  • Artistic sense in designing graphics and images.
  • A background in statistics/mathematics and/or image processing would be a big plus.
  • Experience in working with research teams would be a plus.
  • Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET not required but a plus.
  • Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
  • A BS CS degree or equivalent (MS or PhD would be a plus).

Regards,

Sucheta