bang

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Record, mix, and edit. The most popular software for creating feeds
currently is FeedForAll and can be found at feedforall. I talked to a
handful of bloggers to determine where their inspiration originated for
their content.

To me that makes it perfect for both new and experienced users. " These
pages are a testimony to where we've been, where we are, and just how
far we've come.

I talked to a handful of bloggers to determine where their inspiration
originated for their content. RSSFilter can be used in conjunction with
RSSmesh to filter and merge multiple RSS feeds as well. You can locate
the XML to add to your RSS reader, view the contents of the feed or
visit the website of the RSS feed. Take the podcast quiz and test your
knowledge. While other institution's publicly post their podcasts and
offer non-enrolled students insight into the class material. In
FeedforAll, the first step in the RSS creation wizard is to give your
feed a title.

Now the hard part: how to retain the subscribers to your RSS feed. The
iPod however comes with very little documentation.

Follow these tips and be on your way to a popular podcast. The bundle
includes RecordForAll, FeedForAll and a subscription to the RSS Scripts
Directory. It also deciphers the technical jargon used on websites to
explain the iPods various features and functions. The program is
extremely easy-to-use and very intuitive.

By adopting good podcasting practices, you will be on the path to
podcasting success.

Prepare Questions in Advance  Prepare a list of questions prior to the
interview, contemplate possible follow-up questions based on the
expected responses.