No manpage for gcc is a policy violation

I'm well aware of Debian's stance on GFDL docs (though I have a hard
time agreeing with it myself), but an important package like not
containing a manpage at all is a policy violation, and having the
manpage along with the rest of the documentation in the non-free
section is unacceptable, as Debian does not consider the non-free
section to be part of Debian.

I expect the GFDL fiasco to get resolved once Eben Moglen writes a new
draft of the GFDL, but in the meantime, gcc needs at the very least a
stub manpage in order to conform with policy. I attach such a stub
with the hopes that it can be added to gcc.

Thank you,
- Jordi G. H.