Re: gcc-4.1: debian/patches/gcc-long-double.dpatch fails to apply

sorry, I did check in changes on the sid branch, which are not target
for etch. If we do want to make modifications for the etch target, we
should work on branches/etch instead.

Ludovic Brenta writes:
> I've got gcc-4.1-source (= 4.1.1-19) installed, and dpkg-buildpackage
> aborts when debian/patches/gcc-long-double.dpatch fails to apply with:
> patching file gcc/doc/install.texi
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1224.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file gcc/doc/install.texi.rej
> make: *** [stamps/02-patch-stamp-gcc-long-double] Erreur 1
>
> I'm using an up-to-date checkout from the Subversion repository.

that patch needs to be splitted in a -doc and -nondoc part.

  Matthias