qt4-x11

Hi,

qt4-x11 needs to be rebuilt on m68k, anything using it currently will
give errors that libXcursor.la can't be found.

Unfortunately, GCC 4.0 currently ICEs on QT4.

Anyone know whether GCC 4.1 has the same issues? If not, should we
proceed to build QT with GCC 4.1, or is that not advisable?

-gcc: Personally, I think it'd be better if we were to use GCC 4.1 as
the default compiler on m68k, even if that doesn't solve the above
issue; there are many ICEs in gcc-4.0 on m68k that aren't present in
4.1. Thoughts?

--
Fun will now commence