java.util.logging Package

Hi,

I was trying to import the java.util.logging package from a JSP, but I
was getting the ff. error: Package java.util.logging not found in
import. import java.util.logging.*;

Is there anything I need to add in the classpath because when I'm
running a class from C: prompt which also imports the package, it runs
without any error.  Also, there's no  problem importing another package
(ex. java.util) from a JSP.  I said this because both packages are
included in one zip file (src.zip) which is located in C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks and regards,

MELODY G. AQUINO
Accenture Delivery Center in Manila, Philippines
7th Flr. Libran House, Makati City
Direct Line : +632 8410111 Ext 12296
email : melody.g.aquino@accenture.com

Accenture Confidential