Re: Bug #319255

Matthias Klose wrote:
>it's pending an upload (as the definition of pending in the BTS
>suggests). I'm sure you did read as well
>http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00013.html

Oh bleck. I forgot about that.  Of course nothing can happen until that's
dealt with.  :-P  At any rate that means nobody else can upload pacakges
either, so nothing not already uploaded can get miscompiled!

Hmm.  It might be worth sending a note to d-d-a suggesting that people hold
off on uploading packages which depend on "volatile" semantics until the new
GCC is installed on the buildds.

>Happy waiting,
Thanks.  :-)