Re: dpkg-architecture: warning: Specified GNU system type i386-linux does not match gcc system type i486-linux-gnu

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:45:36 -0600, Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2005, at 7:53 PM, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
>
> > I saw that the files on
> > http://torvalds.cs.mtsu.edu/~zach/debian/1.0.1/ were upgraded.
>
> Actually, I've upgraded them 2 more times. You can get the latest
> versions from the above site, or you may download them from
> mentors.debian.net. Now, the package has been separated into 6
> different packages. Also, some fortran problems have been fixed. I have
> no idea if this will fix your problems.

Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the latest versions today and
tried out the same commands as I have given before. Still I am getting
the same warnings. I guess it is a problem with dpkg-buildpackage or
with gcc-snapshot. But I could not find any solution.

raju

--
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/mpich/about/