Problem with cpp 3.3.5

Hello,

First off, I apologize of this is not the appropriate way to contact you
for a problem. Googling around and asking on IRC did not help.

My problem: I have three Dell PE1850 systems wich all run Debian
testing.
Last-update-dates differ bij a few (two) weeks. The first system has
cpp-3.3 3.3.4 installed and has no problem compiling MM5-TERRAIN [1].

The second system is the same as the first and also has no problem
compiling.

The third system was installed later than the first two and has
cpp-3.3 3.3.5 installed. It fails on executing "cut -c1-72 ia.F |
/lib/cpp -I. -C -traditional -DNCARG -DRECLENBYTE -DSGI  > ia.f"
with the error "cc1: internal compiler error: in ten_to_ptwo,
at real.c:<linenumber>"

I tried searching the net for a 3.3.4 version, but it was only
available as deb-src.
So I tried compiling this on the 3.3.5 system, which failed. It worked
however on one of the 3.3.4 systems. Both systems needed some
additional software though (includng gnats-3.3). The problem persisted
in the self-compiled 3.3.4, which I installed on the third system.

I am out of options, except for rsync-ing the working system to the bad.
Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Tips, hints, pointers, anything?

Thanks in advance!

GRTNX,
RobJE

[1] <http://www.weer.nl/temp/RobJE/TERRAIN.TAR>
--
Home is near Enter. ((c) RonA)
Tel:    +31 - 317 - 399800                  s-mail: P.O. box 617

--
De inhoud van dit bericht is vertrouwelijk en alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Anderen dan de geadresseerde(n) mogen het bericht niet gebruiken, openbaar maken, op enige wijze verspreiden of vermenigvuldigen. Meteo Consult B.V. kan niet aansprakelijk gesteld worden voor een incomplete aankomst of vertraging van dit verzonden bericht.

The content of this message is confidential and only intended for the addressee(s). Others than the addressee(s) are not allowed to use this message, to make it public or to distribute or multiply this message in any way. Meteo Consult B.V. cannot be held responsible for incomplete reception or delay of this transferred message.