In order to compile gnat-4.1 under powerpc architecture

Hi everybody,

Since two days I have found how to compile gnat-4.1 under ppc
architecture, but I struggle with the debian package building procedure.
I don't find which files to modify in order to compile a few files
without optimisation option. In fact a-except.adb compilation crash the
stage1/xgcc if -O1 or -O2 is used...
a few others files do so. I have modified a few Makefile.in rules2 and
so on but there is two much of it to know where to do all modification.

Do I need to recompile gnat-4.1 by removing everywhere O2 and O1 they
appear ?

Any help welcome, thanks, xavier