Re: ENTIRE AMeRICAN HOSPITAL RESOURCE,

Dear Sirs,

Can you please provide me with additional information on how I can order the AHA email directory?

My email address is mcarlisle@hcqagroup.com. I’m awaiting your timely response.

Mike Carlisle

(301)  237-6507

Michael A. Carlisle

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may include information that is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy copies of the original message.