Cable TV Consumers Customer Information

Hows it been going?

Finally you can get PPV Sports, Movies, Adult Channels,
OnDemand, ect. Best of all, without paying extra for it!

We are offering you these Digital Cable - 54 mhz High
Pass Filters. Check out our website on how well they work!

Our Website : onceaweek.info

This is a true universal product, it works with all digital
cable boxes we have encountered so far! And we are the only
ones who provide detailed instructions on ow to set everything
up properly!

Of course, if you don't want this anymore, just visit our page to get removed

TTYL,
Reva T. Milton, VI
biliationEury@recyclermail.com