Think before you order DSL/Cable

Good day to you sir,

If your a dial-up user, you know how slow it can be
to surf the web or download anything.

TurboNet Pro is your solution!

TurboNet Pro has the "G3" (3rd Generation) technology speeding up
dialup, with a less than 1 minute install time, and generally speeds
up dial-up speeds by 5 times!

Who says you need Cable/DSL to get High Speeds?

Get a sample here : click4express.com

TTYL,
John X. Stephan
slickeleAva@mypersonalemail.com

Goodbye! c l i c k 4 e x p r e s s . c o m / r

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right. . I am a teacher of preschool children with disabilities. I have been making software for the children in my classrooms for the last eight years. Over the past 23 years I have encountered many types of disabilities and many types of parents. The question.
AUDIENCE: Yes.. Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again. -James R. Cook .
Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises. Samuel Butler (1612-1680) . 4.