Why pay for digital cable?

Hey whats up,

We're proud to be able to offer you this 2005 PPV digital cable filter at a wonderful price.

It's here!

The 54 mhz digital cable filter has the latest pass through technology video bypass chip. At this time, its the only digital cable filter on the market today that you can get with the new lockup buster technology!

Will work on:

Motorola
Scientific Atlanata
General Instruments
Pioneer
And hundeds more..

Check us out.

http://1clickchannel.info

Get back to you later,
Alfonso Golux

black banana yellow apple
Don't you practice dancing as often as possible?. Those janitors aren't missing sleeping right now..
orange grape green watermellon
6. Early last month I was still missing sleeping..