Re: [patch] m68k extendqidi2 fix

* Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> [2005-03-02 10:42]:

> I'm applying the patch for 3.4 now, debian-m68k, should the patch
> applied without testing to 3.3 as well?

I think you should apply the patch, because the build daemons use gcc 3.3
for building the packages.  I can provide an indirect test to the patch in
the next upload of the octave2.1 package.  In the last upload, I changed a
CFLAG from -O1 to -O0 for m68k and the compilation succeeded (I have no idea
whether this really contributed to fix the problem). I can restore the old
flag and we will see what happens.

--
Rafael