Re: Attempt to build perl with gcc 2.95 on ARM

I've just managed to build perl with gcc-3.3 and -O1 on pp_ctl, pp_hot,
and pp_sort, using the patch suggested by Brendan earlier in the bug
report. I've uploaded this binary-only to unstable, although I know
that's a hack. Thanks to Vince for letting me use astonishing amounts of
CPU time on this.

Unfortunately, the build depends on the new libgcc1 from gcc-3.4.
debian-gcc, can I confirm that you intend to let the current version of
gcc-3.4 into testing, once the m68k build arrives?

Thanks,