Re: [s390 patch] Improved backtrace for s390*

Hi Matthias,

At Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:23:44 +0200,
Matthias Klose wrote:
> This patch applied upstream
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2003-12/msg00025.html
> is supposed to fix about 900 test failures in the libjava testsuite in
> gcc-3.4. Note that I didn't test the patch myself.
>
> 	Matthias
>
> Compare the Debian test results
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-03/msg00816.html
>
> 	=== libjava Summary ===
>
>   # of expected passes		1487
>   # of unexpected failures	900
>   # of expected failures	4
>   # of untested testcases	908
>
> with Ulrich's test results
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2004-04/msg00098.html
>
> 		=== libjava Summary ===
>
>   # of expected passes		3259
>   # of unexpected failures	2
>   # of expected failures	11
>   # of untested testcases	8

OK, I successfully built libc6 on raptor.debian.org with this s390
backtrace patch.  The build was stopped on the way because raptor
unstable lacks various packages to build libc6 completely.  I put such
libc6 binaries at ~gotom/glibc/glibc_2.3.2.ds1-13/glibc-2.3.2.ds1 on
raptor.

Can you easily test it on raptor?  If not, please test gcc testsuite
after duploading glibc 2.3.2.ds1-13.

Regards,
-- gotom