Debian, never spend more on medications, lowest rates around

Excuse me... :)
Unlearned men of books are like the eunuchs who are guardians of the beautiful.
Home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names, and impossible loyalties!

Debian, need quality meds?
http://picturedom.we3xe.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 reforsake
If each of us hires people smaller than we are, we shall become a company of dwarfs.
It is not the quantity but the quality of knowledge which determines the mind's dignity.
We learn geology the morning after the earthquake.
The more you say, the less people remember. The fewer the words, the greater the profit.