requist foor raised floor

Name : Kayed Al Madanat.

Company: Purewood:

Title: General manager.

P. O box: 144006 Amman 11844 Jordan.

E –mail : purewood@wanadoo.jo.

Tel fax:  0096265513814.

Dear Sir,

       We would like kindly to inform you that we are a huge company in Jordan specialized in trade of wide variety kind  of doors, parquet, Panels and all carpentry works in interior design and we look forward to have a co-operation with your manufactory, we pleased you  to send us your products catalogs and the list price for all your products, we are interested in your products. That helps us in our project has This specifications:

  • Raised flooring system antistatic /PVC covering 4 mm thickness has quantities of 1445 m2, total thickness 4 cm.
  •  Raised flooring system antistatic /PVC covering 2.5 mm thickness has quantities of 610 m2, total thickness 4 cm.
  • pedasrel 15 cm height.
  • With all of her accessories needed to complete installation
  • Freight charges.

 your prompt reply would be appreciated

Attention: please give us your attention.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Eng. Kayed Al Madanat