gcc-3.4 3.3+cvs for experimental

Hi!

My [1] patches to support GNU/KFreeBSD in GCC have been merged in upstream CVS.

Please could you package gcc-3.4 for experimental using pre-release sources?
It'd be very useful for our porting efforts. Also note it'd help the unstable
maintainers since we would test 3.4 extensively with Sid packages and track
build errors before 3.4 is released.

I ask this because the gcc-snapshot package doesn't produce a set of usable
gcc packages. On the other hand with a gcc-3.4 package set we could change
gcc-defaults localy to point at gcc-3.4 for us.

Thanks!

[1] Originaly made by Bruno. Credit were due.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)