Re: libstdc++... Help please

Thanks for the help everyone... on to the essay.

From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo@free.net.ph>
To: Nick Burkett <nburkett@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: libstdc++... Help please
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:28:53 +0800

Hi Nick,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:02:38PM +0000, Nick Burkett wrote:
>   I've just upgraded my sid system (i386) without
> realising that libstdc++-pre6 is completely broken...
> I've got an essay due in 24 hours which (was) being
> written in lyx (which now doesn't work). Does anyone know
> where I can get a pre5 version of libstdc++ from (my local
> cache doesn't have it). Please CC me as I'm not on the mailing
> list.

Attached.

Good luck.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III : http://jijo.free.net.ph : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp