Re: [Fwd: pb to access debian-gcc cvs as anonymous?]

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 07:11:59PM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
> [...]

Somebody with access to debian-gcc CVS - not me - needs to add a
'passwd' file in CVSROOT mapping anonymous to some real user (debbugs
has "anonymous:69S/nLyi1wYKc:debbugs", the password field is just a
crypted empty string) and a 'readers' file containing just "anonymous".
That is, if anonymous access is to be allowed, which I don't see why it
shouldn't be.

I don't think it needs debian-admin's intervention to set this up.