Cross Compiling the gcc-3.3 package

This is mostly an FYI for where hurd-i386 is at with gcc-3.3.  I decided
this evening that I should probably take a look at it.

I usally cross-compile the gcc package when a new version comes out to
make sure that nothing broke.  This time, I notice that a weird thing
has been detected:

build/Makefile:249:CC_FOR_TARGET = i386-linux-gcc
build/Makefile:258:GCC_FOR_TARGET = i386-linux-gcc

Considering that configure detected this:

I suspect that the package supplied the values for *CC_FOR_TARGET.

dpkg-buildpackage -ahurd-i386 -B "-mJeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net>"

I'll try to take a look in the next few days.  I mostly because
interested in this because i'm getting ICEs with gcc-3.2, but don't feel
like going through the effort of reporting it if it doesn't happen in
3.3.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Are you going to stay vegeterian?
    Are you going to start eating human flesh?