Re: Problem with building OpenOffice.orgBeta on debian-unstable (PPC)

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 06:24:18AM +0200, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> Sorry for the crossposting.
> Dear GCC-Maintainer,
>
> I attached a build.log and two enviroments-source-files for the build
> from OpenOffice.org. As you can see in build.log, I have a problem with
> the include. :(
> I cannot say, if this is trivial a big problem, but I am fighting with
> it some days ... and I have no solution for it. OpenOffice.org 1.0.2/3
> are building, but 1.1 does not.
>
> Do you have a hint, or one of the OpenOffice.org developers, what's
> going wrong here?

I don't know if this is the problem or not, but you should kill the
-I/usr/include.  Specifying that manually is almost always wrong.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
MontaVista Software                         Carnegie Mellon University