GMP internal headers

Hello,

You have been carbon-copied because your package lists libgmp3-dev in
its build-depends.

Philipp & I have recently taken over maintenance of the GMP libraries
and uploaded version 4.1.2.  The package libgmp3-dev has for some time
installed internal GMP headers into /usr/include.  The rationale for
this is given as

    Several packages in Debian need deeper constructs than those
    provided in gmp.h or mp.h alone.

    In the past at least two different developers asked for an
    additional header file to be included because their package needed
    it. Rather than be bug report driven, it seemed the simplest
    solution was to supply all the header files provided in the
    source.

Supplying extra headers does not appear to be sound practice, to me.
We kept this practice for version 4.1.2-1 so as not to disturb
anything.

I have looked through the sources of all the debian packages that
build-depend on libgmp3-dev and cannot find any that depend on having
the internal GMP headers "longlong.h" and "gmp-mparam.h" installed,
except the python packages, when using GMP version < 2.  Five of the
packages appear to have their own private copy of GMP sources and I
assume that they use the private copy, if e.g. "longlong.h" is used.

Please let me know if I've overlooked something, as I plan to stop
installing the internal headers on the next upload.

Thanks,
-Steve