Re: GNAT 3.15p transition plan

jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:

> Florian, I don't agree. I understand your arguments but honestly,
> there is no more than one ACT release per year. So people don't
> have to often rebuilt their programs and libraries.

I've looked at a few packages which would need DSOs and I came to the
conclusion that I simply do not have the time to take care of them
properly.

If someone else stepped in and helped with the various library
packages, I wouldn't object, of course.

(We should continue our discussion on -devel, though.  I'll forward my
transition proposal in a minute.)