libstdc++ man pages reaching usability

This old bug was closed with a note pointing to

    /usr/doc/libstdc++3-doc/libstdc++/html_user/

which doesn't actually contain the man pages.  Rather, those are HTML pages,
generated from the same source.

Anyhow.

I've just uploaded (to gcc.gnu.org) a new tarball of man pages for the
library.  Most of the library is described now.  The two notable fixes
this time:  the standard typedefs like 'fstream' correctly forward to
their real pages (basic_fstream), and the namespace names aren't being
mangled into underscores, i.e., "man std::vector" works.

There are also a small group of pages describing groups and behavior models,
e.g., "Containers.3", "Arithmetic_functors.3", and so on.  I'm not sure
what else to call them; lots of improvements possible here.

The entry point, as it were, to the man pages is C++Intro.3.

Phil