Re: Results for 3.2.3 20030221 (Debian prerelease) testsuite on i386-pc-netbsdelf-gnu

Joel Baker writes:
> > 		=== gcc tests ===
> >

> > Running target unix
> > XPASS: gcc.c-torture/execute/loop-2e.c execution,  -Os
> > FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/rbug.c execution,  -O0
> > FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/rbug.c execution,  -O1
> > FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/rbug.c execution,  -O2
> > FAIL: gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/rbug.c execution,  -Os
>
> No clue about these, I'm afraid; I should clearly look at what rbug tests
> more closely, though.

best to compare with other netbsd testresults as found on the
gcc-testresults list.

> > Counting all warnings,
> > there are 319 warnings in stage3 of this bootstrap.
[...]
> I notice other archs appear to have this stuff to; should I just ignore it?

yes. have just a look at it. on m68k there are warnings from the
m68k.md file. I've never seen these warnings on other architectures.