Re: GNAT 3.15p

> jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:
>
>> Nonetheless, I suspect that the package won't build on sparc,
>> since 5smastop.adb at least has disappeared in this version.
>> Sam ported GNAT to sparc/linux and powerpc/linux and I have no
>> idea about how he proceeded.
>>
>> Are you able to test?
>
> No, the Debian/SPARC test box at the university is currently powered
> off. 8-(
>
> The SPARC port looks incomplete anyway (see bug #145441).

Do you intend to take over GNAT? if so, I'll recommend that
you build packages, pload them on your site and make
an announcement on debian-devel. Hence, people maintaining
Ada packages will be able to test it and build new versions
of their packages.

Speaking about the Sparc port, Sam told me a took the list
of Sparc Solaris and i386 linux i386 specific files, and
tried. It should be done that way again, I think.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org