Re: g77-3.2 on m68k blows up on Fortran file in Octave 2.1

Dirk Eddelbuettel writes:

> Folks,
>
> Did we already report this one upstream?

see #175478, submitted by someone called Edd ... ;-)

> Note the -O0 -g0, not sure what
> else I can try, other than to shoot all the four remaining linux-on-m68k
> users left on the planet. Just kidding.

you forgot to add the five autobuilders :)

currently building 3.3 for m68k-linux on crest. Roman Zippel posted
test results one week ago, so it should build. when it's finished,
please try building the gcc-snapshot package.

	Matthias