Re: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

Joel Baker sez:
[...]
} Er. Are any of the libraries you depend on linked against the old libstdc++
} (say, if any of *them* are C++ libraries, and haven't been recompiled with
} GCC 3.2 - this being the whole situation that leads to the requirement for
} juggling things carefully in the GCC version transition)?

Did you take a look at the ldd -v output? It shows none of the shared
objects depending on that strange libstdc++. Also, AFAIK, I am only using three
C++ libraries: Qt, Xerces, and glut; I have compiled each of them with
apt-get source --compile and installed them. I am confident that they
are linking with the right version.

} Joel Baker                           System Administrator - lightbearer.com
--Greg