IGN KEYWORDS

Hello,
Please allow me a few minutes to introduce our services to you, Your website along with several others has been pre qualified for keywords. The latest MSN report shows over 700 million natural language searches in the address bar in July.
iGetNet.com provides exclusive ownership to intellectual property rights for KEYWORDS or SEARCH PHRASES that when typed in the address bars sends internet customers DIRECTLY to your website homepage.
This IS NOT Web Optimization
If your company is currently bidding X dollars per hit for keywords from OVERTURE.com, which provides optimization near the top of the list of other internet companies.
By purchasing these words, they are yours as long as you want it (renews annually) and will always direct internet buyer straight to your website homepage, bypassing all your competitors and their websites.
This service is new and virtually limitless potential ROI.
Thank You,

Jay Williams
Major Accounts- Internet Marketing Analyst
IGetNet.com
949-951-7100 ext-240
949-768-4612 fax