gcc-3.2 control

Matthias,
    On reflection, you might want to add a Build-Depends on
expect (>= 3.80-1) to the gcc-3.2 debian/control file to
ensure that none of the build machines ever build against the
older expect from woody which will give spurious false failures
in the test-summary. FYI, I have done yet another rebuild of
gcc-3.2 locally (this time using the release tarball) and the
test-summary is holding fine so we definitely have killed the
source of those false failures with the expect patch.
                          Jack