Re: experimental gcc-3.2 packages

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

> PPC packages of gcc-3.2 can be found here .... no problems by building
>
> Building libstlport withit works, too....
>
> Chris, now I'm starting to build it on MIPS, too ;)

I'm glad that you beat me to it :-)  I didn't get the chance to start the
build on my powerpc last night and wouldn't have had time to do so today
until afternoon.  My mips is also VERY slow and low on disk space right
now (found out last night...time to toss in this SCSI disk that I have
laying around, I guess), so I didn't start that one either.

I did build alpha and hppa, though, but haven't looked at the
testsuite results yet.  I'll copy them to auric after my
morning meeting.