Gnat-3.1 for Debian/Hurd

Hi!

I'm writing to you because you seem to be one of the official
maintainers of the GCC package for Debian. In facts, I'm especially
interested in the Hurd port of that Ada compiler, and I want to know
about the current status of the package gnat-3.1. Actually, I compiled
the version that comes with GCC 3.1 using a cross compiler, then I
recompiled it with that native compiler. But I wish that the updates of
the distribution won't break my version of the compiler without
replacing it with another version. This is why I ask you whether there
will be an official port of GNAT (now as a part of GCC) to Debian/Hurd

Jeremy