Re: URGENT: Re: report #126993

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Matthias Klose wrote:

> > > This seems to be a Debian related problem, so what do we want to do?
> >
> > If I build you a chroot with an older libc6/libc6-dev, can you try a
> > build there?
>
> I doubt it: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-12/msg00868.html
>
> but will try...
>
> btw, the executables are still on vore in
>   ~doko/3.0.2/gcc-3.0-3.0.2ds4/build/gcc/testsuite

Same thing happened on my sparc, even with my latest and without
binutils-multiarch installed.  Can someone take another look at the sparc
patch in binutils again to make sure that it's still valid?  I get the
gist of it, but am not familiar enough with the 32/64 issues on ultrasparc
to say whether it still does the correct thing anymore (esp in relation to
what the dynamic linker expects).