Re: 3.2 transition

I have used gcc 3.2 for some time, in a Mandrake 9.0 Linux box.
The speed improvement is amazing, however, I had a problem with
gdb, that does not works will with this gcc version. In fact, you can't
print local variables, for example.
So, I'm very happy with Debian and the gcc 2.95 version by now.

Kind Regards

Haroldo Gambini Santos