gcc 3.2.1 in sid?

   Now that glibc 2.3.1 is in sid, what are the plans
for the transition to gcc 3.2.1? I am assuming we are
waiting for the official gcc 3.2.1 release. That should
be soon however. Are we still planning a bulk rebuild
of each arch? I believe ppc should be in excellent shape
for the transition. The only worrisome arches are hppa
(glibc 2.3.1 is still broken there), mips and m68k (those
two will need libgcc-compat code added for glibc 2.3.1).
                         Jack