Re: problem with newer gcc

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 09:06:21PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> It might be easier if you just report the errors that you get, perhaps
> along with code fragments that the error messages refer to.

As I'm not the upstream I do not know the code that well, so I thought
it would be easier if you just try compiling the package on your
machine. Anyway, I can surely create a log and send that.

However, now that it compiled on gcc-3.0 or 3.1 I wonder if there are
just some incompatibilities in the source code.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De