GCC 3.2 on the NetBSD/i386 port

As the subject implies, I'm trying to build the 3.2 compiler for the NetBSD
port (which currently has "gcc version 3.1 20020210 (Debian experimental)"
as it's compiler, FWIW).

It builds, with some moderate level of warnings, but gets all the way
through making packages. However, during the process, the test suite shows
some rather ugly results... gcc itself seems to be OK, and g77 looks fine,
as does objc. But libstdc++-v3 shows errors, and g++ appears to barely even
run.

Can anyone tell me where I should be looking in the logs, the test suite
results, or the like, to find out what's causing this? Build
environment, output logs, .deb files, or just about anything else
available on request, but I don't want to spam the list with it
directly.

The only change made to the sample run was to disable Ada, by adding
'netbsd-i386' to the ada_no_arches line in rules.defs (since the port does
not have a working GNAT build with which to build... GNAT).
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/