Re: How to get Debian to gcc-3.2 ....

Hi ...

On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 07:31:16PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>> A completely relaunch of debian or a slowly step step by step upload of
>> recompiled packages?
>For C++, it appears that all packages will be recompiled and uploaded
>in NMUs. For C packages, no action is needed.

Hmm ok .. but, I thought we have a binary incompatibility, when the
glibc is compiled with gcc-3.x? If we upload glibc build with gcc-3.x,
this will break the whole debian-unstable, no?

	regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..