Gnat available for hppa

Hi, I just bootstrapped gnat on hppa using the gcc-3.1-20020423 release
candidate available from gcc.gnu.org.  No Debian-specific patches applied.
What I don't know is how to Make Things Happen from here so that gnat
will be built in a future gcc-3.1 package.

Anyone who wants to pick up the native compiler i built can grab it from
ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/gnat/gcc-bin-3.1-20020423.tar.bz2
It should be untarred in /usr/local and contains g++, g77, gcc, gcj,
gcov, gnat, and all the other random good stuff gcc produces when you
just let it go.  Sorry about the size, I didn't strip it.