gcc-3.1 on hurd-i386

The hurd-i386 port has been in the process of switching to a new ABI,
and figured we'd do the jump to gcc-3.0 at the same time.

However, we've seen at least one major miscompilation.  It doesn't
appear to happen with a recent GCC CVS snapshot, though.

Do you folks have pre-release gcc-3.1 debs that we can use for testing
(and possibly building...)?  A quick google search doesn't seem to
show any recent discussion on this, so if there's somewhere better I
need to look, please let me know.

tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
"Frankly, trying to turn Windows into a decent educational software
development platform is about as fun as jumping naked into a pit of