Re: Close #78826?
- To: Tomas Pospisek <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian GCC maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Close #78826?
- From: Philip Blundell <email@example.com>
- Date: 21 Mar 2002 12:28:57 +0000
- Message-id: <1016713738.10546.53.camel@mill>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 12:16, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> Since I do not have the original sources/patch etc. I am unable to verify
> (well I might go searching for it on the net, but I'm lazy).
> But I have been building pine*.deb packages for a long time now
> every time a new pine came out so I guess (I'm pretty sure) that
> the bug does not occur any more.
OK. Well, please go ahead and close the report.