Re: Moving ARM g77 to g77-3.0

On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 23:04, Matthias Klose wrote:
> No problem. I'll update the CVS this weekend. Please wait with the
> upload until the current version did move to testing (should be in
> three days).

Which current version are we talking about?  According to
update-excuses:

* gcc-defaults (0.16 to 0.18)

    * Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers
    * 29 days old (needed 5 days)
    * gcj/mips unsatisfiable Depends: gcj-3.0
    * gij/mips unsatisfiable Depends: gij-3.0
    * gcj/mipsel unsatisfiable Depends: gcj-3.0
    * gij/mipsel unsatisfiable Depends: gij-3.0
    * Valid candidate
    * Depends: gcc-defaults gcc-3.0
    * Depends: gcc-defaults gcc-2.95

p.