fixed in 3.0

reassign 128367 g++-2.95
thanks

This is c++/4234:

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: lerdsuwa
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 16 23:55:34 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    Fixed in gcc 3.0 and main trunk.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&pr=4234&database=gcc

I'm not sure whether we want to keep this open or not?  I'm not sure what the
change is, or how easy it might be to backport.  Is there an easy way to
find this out?